Wiltar replied

4 weeks ago

The La Femme Nikita > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Section One, a clandestine anti-terrorist organization, fakes the death of a jailed, convicted murderer and, believing her twin assets of beauty and ability to kill will make her a valuable new operative, trains her in the fighting skills necessary to succeed in her new job. The new operative, code-named 'Josephine', proves to be somewhat less ruthless than planned, however, as she had been falsely convicted and never murdered anyone.
Nikita, after a bad childhood, is now with a quasi-government organization, called Section One. They hunt down and eliminate the bad guys and/or terrorists by any means necessary. <br/><br/>One problem with the show is the members of Section One aren&#39;t likable. They aren&#39;t any different from the ones they murder. If it wasn&#39;t government sponsored, these people would be the terrorists. Another, is that the bad guys are all incompetent. They can&#39;t even shoot straight.<br/><br/>Section One is staffed by attractive people. I can appreciate the show for Peta Wilson (Nikita). She&#39;s a tall, beautiful blond. But, that can&#39;t redeem the show.
This show is one of the few that I attempt to regularly tune into each week. I&#39;m not a die hard fan analyzing every sentence/glance/breath of every character, but I certainly enjoy the show. A person who says this show has poor acting or poor character/plot development is most likely disappointed by every TV series and not being fair to the genre. This show says more with a moment of silence than most shows say in an hour of dialog. It is impossible for a show that has run as long as this one to dot every &quot;i&quot; and cross every &quot;t&quot;, of course there will be holes. But by and large the show remains true to itself and at the top of it&#39;s genre. The acting and action are appropriate, the plot works well enough to be create a suspension of disbelief and the character development is the best I&#39;ve witnessed from any long term series.<br/><br/>Thank you for creating a thoroughly entertaining show, I will miss it greatly after this season.

&quot;Cherchez la femme, cherchez la femme. Dans la nuit, dans la nuit.&quot; Translation: Look for the woman, look for the woman. In the night, in the night.
d6a2afd33b
malayalam movie download U prolazutamil movie dubbed in hindi free download PratiggyaHart to Hart full movie in hindi 720p downloadInstintos de brujer a malayalam movie downloadSa aking mga kamay full movie download 1080p hdMythica: The Godslayer downloadHeat 3 full movie download 1080p hdStar Trek: Captain Pike full movie downloadCircus Sisters full movie hd 1080p downloadThe Bat's Kow Tow tamil pdf downloadFirst Half Preliminary Round 5: Reiff vs. Keck Mentzer vs. Bryant movie mp4 downloadU prolazu full movie in hindi free download hd 720pThe Man in the Mirror hd mp4 downloadKhaltoor full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pLa vuelta del Charro Negro tamil dubbed movie free downloadShadows of the Past full movie in hindi free download mp4One piece: Norowareta seiken in tamil pdf downloadAge of Tomorrow in hindi free downloadTysis 720p moviesD Is for Dangerous movie in tamil dubbed download
Please log in to post a reply.